NPC Research provides quality social services evaluation, policy analysis, research, and training. We are dedicated to improving the effectiveness of human services offered to children, families, and communities. Our highly skilled staff work closely with community partners and policymakers to implement research strategies that provide timely answers to policy-relevant questions. To achieve our mission, we create a supportive work environment that fosters productivity, cultural responsiveness, and creativity.
A team approach to project management and implementation enables us to offer clients access to a wealth of experiences and skills. Our research staff is skilled in:
- evaluation research design
- measurement development and testing, including adolescent risk and strengths assessments
- organizing and managing complex, multi-site projects
- consultation and training for community-based programs
- gathering and compiling archival and administrative data
- quantitative data analysis
- qualitative data analysis
- program development
NPC strives to maintain a workplace conducive to cultural awareness, sensitivity, and respect. This applies to our relationships with co-workers and clients, and our approach to research and evaluation. To assist in this effort, staff are asked to consider the following six guidelines, which are reviewed periodically to assess the guidelines' relevance and staff compliance.
1. Have a consistent, visible message regarding NPC's organizational commitment to cultural responsiveness.
2. Recruit, develop, and maintain a diverse staff.
3. Promote and encourage education, awareness, growth, and professional development of individual staff.
4. Understand and address the cultural context of our projects.
5. Commit to information sharing to promote the institutionalization of cultural knowledge within our company.
6. Ensure that NPC leadership continuously supports cultural responsiveness goals.